For those of you that watch HBO’s Game of Thrones, I’m sure you’re still a bit numb from Sunday’s episode, I know I am. For those of you that don’t follow it – sorry this post is not going to make sense at all.
Before the episode started, my friend Matthew and I were talking about all the different story lines going on and wondering how they were going to wrap at least some of them up with only 2 episodes left in the season. The answer to that questions – just literally kill one whole story line off! WOW! I knew something was coming when the big double doors shut but did not see THAT coming!
If you need a little humor to help remind you it’s only a TV show, you need to read 20 Funniest Twitter Reactions to ‘Game of Thrones’ .
Some of my favorites are:
1. Why doesn’t George RR Martin use twitter? Because he killed all 140 characters. #got (@xdoctortx)
2. What I just witnessed on #gameofthrones hurts more than when my parents got divorced. My therapist and I have a whole new set of issues. (@bonelesswings)
3. There’s good luck & bad luck, and then there’s Stark luck #Gameofthrones #GoT when you wish you just has bad luck instead. (@isiahmcgee)
4. I do appreciate how the producers were like “People are gonna need a minute, so let’s maybe not run any music over the credits…” #GoT (@chocobohomo)
5. Describing #GoT to a non-fan: It’d be like if Don Draper was getting annoyed with Roger, and just suddenly beheaded him. And Peggy. And Joan. (@tommyxtopher)
Have a good rest of the week! And let’s see what this Sunday brings….